My friend Amy had a birthday party…finally!! After much convincing:) see wat she said about it
Eres el regalo que nunca pedí
La porción de cielo que no merecí.
Todos mis anhelos se han cumplido en ti.
Y no quiero perderte no lo quiero así
CHORUS: Te lo dejé y tan sola me sentí sin ti.
Y no quiero de nuevo estar así así.
Tómame en tus brazos, soy parte de ti.
Soy parte de ti.
Eres mi sol, luz, calor y vida para mí.
Eres tú mi sol, estrella que a mi vida sustentó.
Eres tú mi sol.
Lo quiero ahora es perederme en ti.
Y ser envuelta en todo lo que eres tú.
Ser envuelta en todo lo que eres tú
I know this is really wierd but I find it really fun to take the time to dress up and take a picture of myself. This makes me feel confident about myself…please don’t judge. This could be something you can do in your spare time on those days when you don’t feel pretty. You can either keep it to yourself or post it on instagram and see how many likes you can get:) I did this on Valentines day because I felt that I wasn’t loved at all but after I took it I felt better. So here is what you do when you want to feel more confident about your own beauty.
• Take the time to make yourself look really pretty and take pictures of yourself
• once you find a really good pictre of yourself, post it on facebook or instagram or whatever and then just see how many likes you get
• No matter how many likes you get, 100 or 1 at least you publicized your beauty. No one has to like your post if you’re pretty, because before you even post that picture you should already be satisfied by your looks and not base your beauty just on those likes. But of course, 50 likes on a photo doesn’t bite:)
Ok jumping into my first post, but anyways these are just the cutest phone cases ever. You can decorate any phone case you would like and you can add a touch of your personality in their as well. First things first here is what you have to do…
- Obtain Silicon Caulk from your local hardware store. Preferably you would like white because it looks really pretty and it makes the case look like it has frosting on it. Examples of hardware stores are Lowe’s and Home Depot. You would find it in the section with all of the other glues and moldings used for plumbing.
- Be sure to wear gloves!!!
- Get any cute decorations you could find. For mine I used little beads and made the spell out different sayings and I also used pictures too.
- Get a clear phone case, you could usually find those for cheap.
- Start adding on the Silicone Caulk. It takes time but you have to squeeze the bottle. Once stuff actually comes out, lay it on top of your phone case.
- With the eraser end of a pencil, slather it all around the phone case. ( If you want it to look light and fluffy like frosting try swirling it
- Once the case is coated with the caulk, start adding your decorations on. (Be sure you actually have an idea of what you want your phone to look like before you start glueing stuff on)
- Then Voila! You have your own decorated phone case. It usually takes a couple hours to dry but just leave it outside to try and then you’re good!
If anybody has any questions please comment and share so then if someone has a similar question then they can look at my answer to your question and not have to ask me another time:) Happy Phone Decorating!!!